What Is Tsu Social Media?

social media tags
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

What is Tsu social media, you ask? Well, that’s an excellent question. Tsu, (pronounced, sue) is a new social media platform. The difference and the part that gets interesting, is the fact that it pays you to post content.

Interact in the same manner as other social media. Post content, follow people, add friends, like and share each others content. Sounds familiar and it is, but…… it looks like the new guy wants to shake up the old boys club with a new business model. They may have come at the right time too.

make money on tsu

Think of it like this. Facebook is just a friend, steady, reliable and always there when you need her, but let’s face it, the relationship is getting a little stale…… Into the party walks Tsu, (Sue) and she’s all dressed up in new, fancy colors and she seems so young, fresh and exciting. Your old friend Facebook, just doesn’t try any more, same old thing every day. Tsu is the new kid in town, and she wants to be your friend. But not just any friend……a friend with benefits.

Yippee, life just got a little more exciting.

tsu social media

What Is tsu?

  • A free social network that shares up to 90% of revenues with the users.
  • Interact like you do on any other social network but earn revenue from your content.
  • The tsu network earns money through third party ads, sponsorships and partnerships, they keep 10% to maintain the platform and pay out the other 90%.
  • The only way to join is to be invited by a member.
  • If you are interested in checking it out you can use this invitation from me.
  • You can earn revenue in two ways, half of your revenue will come in the form of royalties generated by the content you post. It works the same as any other social media. Sign up and then just do what you do. Post status updates, photos and videos to your page and engage with followers and friends just like Facebook and other social media.
  • You can also develop a network by inviting your friends and others to join your network and this will generate income for you as well.

It’s all free and there is no catch. All you have to do is sign up, share content, and grow your network. Chances are that you’re doing it for free on other social networks every day anyway.

Why not get paid to do it?

Social media has changed a lot over the years. It’s big business and the product is us, you and me. I like the idea of creating content and getting it out there into the great big world. When I create content for my blog or other sites, the bottom line is that I hope a lot of people read it, but it also doesn’t hurt when some money comes in. Why the heck not make some money from our content on social media? I say it’s about time!!

Here is what Tsu’s founder, Sebastian Sobczak has to say about it:

Established social networks have built amazing business models prospering on the total monetization of free user-generated content. Why should anyone commercially benefit from someone else’s image, likeness and work giving no financial return to the owner? The markets we participate in are enormous, growing and can materially compensate each user……we’re simply and uniquely rewarding the users who are doing all the work. This is the way the world should work.

Makes sense to me Sebastian. Great concept and I hope it works out for all of us.

Want to join? Click here for an invite and check it out for yourself.

 

 

follow me on tsu

 

 

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a comment: